Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Work and Waves

With junior year comes more homework than I possibly could ever have imagined! All I do all night is homework! I don't want to look like I am a hobbit, so I now I go to the beach to do my homework. I bring my beach chair, and weirdly enough, I get internet! One of the ocean fronts on our street actually has wifi that I can connect to! So, I sit there until it is dark, doing my homework, getting my tan onnnnn. Does it get better than that?
Homework at the Beach

Homework at the Beach by The Sailor in Pink 


May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful for you! I am soooo jealous. Here in Ohio it is starting to "look" like Fall. Thank goodness I have a beach trip planned for October...one last hooorah before....gulp....WINTER! Someday I too will live at the beach forever! :) Happy studying!

    ReplyDelete