Friday, September 17, 2010

Inhale the Sea Breeze

I love yoga! I sincerely believe that is what keeps me calm throughout the school year. I'm always a nervous wreck and extremely hard on myself, and yoga cures me of all of my anxiety. I'm naturally a super flexible person, so I was able to jump into it really quick but its so much fun! I do it with my friends for swim team, too, and they all love it! If you don't have a gym membership, you can get DVDs everywhere! I have one from TJMaxx. If you have On Demand, you can check to see if they have a Sport & Fitness section. If they do, all of their workouts are free! I definitely suggest doing this! Studies show those who do yoga live longer, are healthier, and are less stressed.

Here are my yoga necessities:
Inhale, Exhale

Inhale, Exhale by The Sailor in Pink 


May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx

No comments:

Post a Comment