Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dear Mr. Sailor...


Dear Mr. Sailor,

I wait for the day when I am not just your crew;
the day I finally don't have to keep secrets of my feelings for you.

Here we are, another regatta, once again;
We unpack the boat together, just like it has always been.

But I don't want it to just be this;
I don't want to win and just punch fists.

Together we win left and right;
and we aren't even like everyone else who fights.

I've known you for forever and more;
but I just don't want to be only the sailor next door.

Every day girls talk about you to me;
But they really just don't see.

There is so much more to you than what meets the eye;
I should know, I sail by your side.

Please don't fall for those girls, they are not real;
I'm telling you not only what I see, but how I feel.

We're perfect for each other, we've been from the start;
Forget about the rule, just open your heart. 

I dream of the day, Mr. Sailor,
When you are mine. 
Please, Mr. Sailor,
stop wasting so much time.

Love always,
Ms. Crew

This is just so cute! It's about a crew whose in love with her skipper. Unfortunately, they become like your brother, rather than your love interest. But, I have heard of this happening! I just love this because as a crew, girls come up to me all the time asking about my guy skippers. To be honest, its so annoying! You may be wondering about "the rule." "The rule" is like this unwritten thing where you do not date your skipper. I guess for some, this rule is quite an issue. I hope whoever wrote this eventually finds her perfect skipper, whether or not it is actually Mr. Skipper.

May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I thought you were sharing a little secret with us!!!!!! My romantic side was so happy :)

    ReplyDelete