Monday, September 27, 2010

Port of Call: San Louis Obispo

This part started out terribly. Our hotel was disgusting. Our dinner was gross. And I lost my favorite navy sweatshirt with sailing knots on it. Then, on Easter morning, things seemed to get a lot better.
This was the oldest mission in California. We went here for Easter mass. Not only was it a great ceremony, they were so welcoming!
This was downtown San Louis Obispo. It was so classic town-y but also very modern.
Downtown San Louis Obispo :]
This was Mongo Bay. It was just outside of San Louis Obispo and the rock formations in this little fishing boat town were unbelievable! 
Next stop: Hearst Castle and Big Sur

May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx

3 comments:

  1. Such great pictures! I love the ones with fishing boats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! I hadn't heard of it until this school year. One of my best friend's boy friends now works out there! Glad the end of your trip was nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love reading your blog even more now that I've joined the sailing team at my school. You were right, it is SO much fun!!!! xox happy monday!

    ReplyDelete