Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bride on the Bow

So, I'm in semi-wedding fever! My neighbor's son just got married to this girl he knew since high school, but never dated her before then. She is so gorgeous! She is so so preppy. When I met her, she was going up to the beach and she was wearing a Ralph Lauren pink polo dress with metallic gold Jack Rogers, a Lands End tote, and a J. Crew bathing suit. She is so kind and successful, too! His mom came over and showed us the pictures from the wedding, and I can honestly say they are the most gorgeous pictures on the planet! I wish I could post them, but I can't copy them from the internet.

Also, like my post from yesterday, my coach was married, too! So, now I'm having this mini obsession with weddings! I was thinking of my perfect wedding and decided it definitely would be at my church which is on the water and the reception would be at my yacht club.

Here's some of my favorite wedding dresses!

I Do...

I Do... by The Sailor in Pink featuring j crew dresses

May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink

2 comments:

  1. I love planning my wedding! That sounds like a beautiful wedding! I bet your church is gorgeous if it's on the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pictures, I just adore your selections, the pics of the bridal party jumping are just too too cute! :) Hope you're having a wonderful week so far! xoxox

    ReplyDelete