Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sail Sprints

When I'm not sailing, I am swimming for high school. My goal this year is for my event to be the 500, which is 20 laps. I'm really into long distance, rather than short when it comes to swimming. It costs wayyyy too much money to swim at the local pool every day, so I run instead outside on the beach. Its so relaxing and I thoroughly like it. I'm the kind of person who needs motivation to get ready to run, though because I feel like there is so much other things I should be doing. So, I'm in the process of buying myself some new running clothes. I lovvvvvvvve the new Lilly workout wear! Wearing pink doing any type of physical activity is a major motivation for me!

So here's my favorite gear, whether its hot, chilly, or freezing.

Road Runna

Road Runna by The Sailor in Pink 




May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx

1 comment:

  1. Love the Lilly workout great! It's motivating for me too! Thanks for all the sweet comments! xoxo

    ReplyDelete