Saturday, October 9, 2010

S.S. Pink's Plays

I love going to see plays! Since we live close to Broadway, our school goes on optional trips there a lot. My friends and I try to at least go to one a year because they are so fun! We go on a bus into the city and just spend time shopping, eating, and walking around (and taking endless amounts of pictures of each other doing stupid things hehe) and then end the night seeing a Broadway play. I saw Rock of Ages about a year ago and it is so good! Definitely worth seeing!
As you can tell, the music in this play was out of this world!
Constantine Maroules was the lead when I was there! I met him and he's so nice! But like genuinely nice, which is something you don't always see. 
It was a very funny play, but definitely not something I suggest seeing with young kids, but it has a very 80's feel to it, and that includes the behavior. 
The guy in the white shirt was so cute in person! My friends were literally obsessed with him! 

It was definitely a great play and something worth seeing. I believe it is going on tour to Detroit right now. 

What is your favorite Broadway play?

May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx

PS: check out Preppy Princess' Giveaway and if you enter, please mention my name! Thanks! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment