Friday, October 8, 2010

Sailors for Sales: Headbands

Inexpensive headbands seem common, but cute, inexpensive, preppy headbands are sometimes challenging. I love J.Crew and Anthropologie headbands, but come on. A high school girl, whose on her way to college and races boats, is not exactly someone who can buy as many headbands as her little heart desires (and trust me, my little heart desires A LOT of headbands). So, I go on Etsy and just do searches. It really is unbelievable with what you find. Here's some of my favorites.
These are vintage print Lilly headbands! I love these! I wear headbands every day for school and would love to add these to my headband box!

Price: 3 for $18 ($6 is a pretty good deal especially for Lilly vintage prints!)
This isn't a great picture but I love the color combo! Its perfect for any season! 
Price: $4.25
Love sear sucker! 
Price: $5
One word: MADRAS! <33333
Price: $6
Love, love, LOVE this Vera Bradley print! Plus, it looks like a very sturdy headband.
Price: $6
How cute is this?!
Price: $8
I want all of these! They are all just so adorable!
Price: $9
How adorable! Love the big bow!
Price: $10
Beachy, pink, and pearls! Yepp, that basically describes it <3
Price: $12
Nautical! So adorable! Again, its not just seasonal.
Price: $16.25 (this one's a little more expensive, but thats the price of the ones on sale at J.Crew outlet)


Where do you find your favorite headbands?

May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx

3 comments:

  1. I used to wear headbands in highschool, well wait, I wore in college too! I don't wear them so much anymore, but these are adorable!! Which ones will you buy??

    Telia, NewlyWedWifeLife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some vintage Lilly print headbands and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that last sailor knot headband :)

    ReplyDelete