Monday, October 25, 2010

Boat Blogging

Happy Monday! Well it was certainly a crazy weekend here! I went to Georgetown on Friday and then to a regatta in Norfolk for the rest of the weekend and got back at 10 last night. Georgetown was absolutely incredible! I felt like I truly belong there and really hope I get to go there! I'll be doing a post about my trip to the college in the next few days. :]

In the mean time, there are a few blogs that I read on a regular basis. Besides the fabulous blogs written by my followers and other bloggers, I love the vineyard vines blog and the Lilly Pulitzer blog.

What's fun about the vineyard vines one is definitely that it is usually about preppy people living out vineyard vines' motto "Living the Good Life." I love reading about other people just living "the good life," especially considering that vineyard vines is based off of the on-the-water theme, so there's a lot of sailors. My favorite post is: http://www.vineyardvinesblog.com/connecticut-state-optimist-championship.htm. I love States for my boat class, but we never have gotten vineyard vines stuff! That is so cool! I've been to one regatta where they actually have the vineyard vines buoys (the pink floating triangles).
 This was at an all girls regatta. So cute right?!

May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Glad you loved Georgetown, that's such a beautiful school.

    ReplyDelete