Friday, October 22, 2010

Dance on Deck

This weekend, like I said yesterday, I will be heading down with my team to a regatta in Virginia, so I won't be going to Homecoming, which was a semi-let down. I love my school's events because we are a very tight knit "nation." My friends have been talking about dresses alllllll month long and here are some of my favorites.
Homecoming Dance

Homecoming Dance by The Sailor in Pink 


Since I'm not going this weekend, our little sailing family will be having our own Homecoming! We tried to get the boys to dress up a bit, so we'll see how that goes. We decided we'll do a very casual Homecoming, since we'll be getting off the water around 6:00/7:00 p.m. We'll have a great time and it's one of the boys' birthdays!  It will be nice to go a bit south just to get some warm weather.


Well on my way down, I'll be stopping to look at Georgetown tomorrow!!!! So excited! I'll post about all of my college trips soon!


May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx

No comments:

Post a Comment