Thursday, October 21, 2010

Seacoming for Homecoming

It's homecoming week here! Everyone has been talking all week about what they are wearing to the game, what they are wearing to the dance, what they are doing afterward, and all that fun stuff. Problem is, I can't go! We have a huge regatta this weekend down in Virginia, so no Homecoming game or dance for me :[ So, I decided we'll be having our own Homecoming with our team. Not sure where this one is going yet, but we'll have to see.

Anyway, I did plan out what I would be wearing if I was going. Here's what I wish I could be wearing to the game.

Homecoming Game

Homecoming Game by The Sailor in Pink 


May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Sorry you have to miss homecoming, but I'm sure you'll have fun at the regatta! That homecoming with your team sounds like it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete