Thursday, October 28, 2010

Neck Knots

I just recently got a pair of drop pearl earrings by Dogeared Jewlery from a boutique by my house. I love them! I have known about Dogeared for a while and love their beautiful necklaces, but I really started to look at them online and here are some of my favorites:

This is the perfect gift for a best friend! Lilly Lover, if you read this, don't be surprised....
I would love to get this for Surfer Sister!
I bet that looks so pretty on and the whole karma thing behind it is just really so great.

That's a really cool thing to get a graduate or someone starting something new. Plus, its beautiful!
I might as well order about 20 of these right now for the next two years!

Love this! What an adorable gift to give to a sailor girl!
This is just perfect!
The advice on these cards are just absolute perfection. Plus, the necklace is the perfect everyday signature piece. 


Which ones do you like?

May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx









1 comment:

  1. I love Dogeared necklaces, they are too cute!! I love the sister ones.

    ReplyDelete