Sunday, August 29, 2010

Red Sky's at Night, Sleeper's Delight

"Always wear cute pajamas, you never know who you'll meet in your dreams..."

There is nothing nicer than the feeling of waking up and feeling pretty. That all starts with you PJs. 

These are perfect for my lazy winter days after swim practice when I'm spending hours on end at my desk studying. Love all the whales! 
As I write this post, I'm sitting here wearing these. I love elephants! These are so comfy and not too short or uncomfortable to wear when you are sleeping. Perfect for summer and warm nights!
Nick and Nora PJ sets are just fun! I love the sock puppets! These are nice to wear in the winter and they are great to wear Christmas morning if your family is like mine and takes 101 pictures. For some reason I think that PJ sets have a great presence in pictures. 
Patchwork! There are very few things better! 
These are just very vintage and I loved the color...American Eagle calls it Harbor Blue!
Such sailor shorts! I love these! 
Like I said, I LOVE elephants! These are just cute and I need boxers!
There is nothing classier than Ralph Lauren Sleepwear. These are striped so they have that preppy look to them and I have a PJ set from RL and they are so soft!
Talk about preppy sleepwear! I bet this is so comfy and its just so pink and adorable!
I really like wearing shorts to bed so this is nice for the winter because I'll still be semi warm walking around my house. 


May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx


PS: check out DC GOP Girl's  giveaway! 

2 comments: