Monday, August 2, 2010

I Sea Skys of Blue...

If you are out in the sun, I am about to give you obvious but major advice. DO NOT go an entire summer outside everyday without polarized sunglasses! EVER! I made this horrible, horrible mistake. Now, I wear glasses when driving and during school. Also, when I watch movies, I need to. I mean, its not the end of the world. I got really cute tortoise shell Coach glasses, which I love, but I despise the idea that I damaged my eyes by not doing the obvious. It is so important to wear not only sunglasses, but polarized ones. I went from having 20/20 vision in June to having 20/60 vision (I think, if that sounds really off, woops!) by the second week in September. Honestly, the sunglass tan is worth not destroying your eyes.

Here are some adorable sunglasses I found! Some are polarized, but I'm not sure if they all are.


So which ones are your favorite? I have the Kaenon Georgias (the black ones, second to last) and I love them! They are my sailing glasses but I love Ray Bans! I think tortoise shell frames are so preppy and classy!

May the wind be with you,
OoXx The Sailor in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment