Saturday, August 28, 2010

Movies to Sea

Confession: I'm about the biggest Harry Potter fan on the face of the earth.Or at least, one of them. I'm extremely sad that the movies are coming to an end. Hermione Granger is literally my academic inspiration, while Emma Watson is in a select group of like 5 people in Hollywood I truly admire.

On the plus side, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park just recently opened! My close friend, Jumping Bean (she's a track girl...can ya guess?), just went and said it was incredible! Her, myself and my friend, Free Spirit Sweetie, have gotten the most awkward looks from people around us at lunch because we sit there and just talk about Harry Potter; naming charms and spells, reciting, and arguing about some minuscule detail in the books. When Jumping Bean was going to WWHP, Free Spirit Sweetie called me and told me to youtube (yes, I'm using this as a verb) the videos from when my "Hollywood Style Sister" (I can't figure this out but Surfer  Sister says this always to me) went to see the Park for the first time. Enjoy!

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park

(okay, I can't figure out how to upload the video but just click the link! Hope you get excited like I did!)

Have a great day!

May the wind be with you,
OoXx The Sailor in Pink

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! They really went all out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to go to this theme park!

    ReplyDelete