Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sea Chants

I have to say, iPods are extremely frustrating. The charger thing at the bottom of my iPod touch has not worked in about three months, so I haven't been able to use my iPod! Ughhhh...but I have been saving for a new one and am planning on getting the new iPod Nano in pink (like it would be any other color :] ).
I would get another touch, but I'm going to college in less than two years and I'll be buying a MacBook, so I'll just wait until then and get the free iPod touch that comes with it and use the nano for running. 

I can't wait to get a new iPod just to upload my favorite playlist right now-the Happy Tunes
Here's the songs on it!
Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift
You Make Me Happy by Nevershoutnever
Feelin Good by Michael Buble
Never Let You Go by Jakaranda
So Much Better by Laura Bell Bundy from Legally Blonde the Musical
Push by Matchbox 20
My Girls by Animal Collective
Unstoppable by Rascall Flatts
Everything by Michael Buble
Black Balloon by Goo Goo Dolls
Mean by Taylor Swift
Bama Breeze by Jimmy Buffet
The Best Days of Your Life by Kellie Pickler
California by Hey Ocean!
Real Real Gone by Van Morrison
Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey
Strawberry Swing by Coldplay
Perfect Day by Hoku

What are your favorite Happy Tunes?

May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx

No comments:

Post a Comment