Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Breezes

I just love fall! Here's my compressed list of fall favorites:


The chilly breeze that hits your face while you are sailing. With all of your dry gear on, the apples of your cheeks are about all you have visible. Plus, we go on our favorite trips now. We have been to Norfolk, New England, and Maryland!

Walking through the quad at my school and seeing  all of the beautiful leaves in different colors!

Riding boots, crew neck cable knits, Uggs, cashmere scarves, cords, rain boots, pea coats, fleeces and sweater dresses! 

Reading under an autumn tree with gloves on. There's nothing like feeling completely relaxed!
Sitting on the couch with Surfer sister and watching all the new seasons like Glee, Gossip Girl, Biggest Loser, and Parenthood!
The scents of fall! I just love when I come home to the smell of pumpkin cookies in the oven and I love taking a shower and smelling a burning pumpkin candle in our bathroom.

And of course, spending time with family during Thanksgiving and Halloween!

What are your favorites about Halloween?

May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post. I am a big fall fan and love love love all of those fall favorites! Are you guys still sailing? We had our last practice of the season yesterday because it's too cold here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many favorite things and i love most of them right along with you! Fall is definitely my favorite time of the year. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete