Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Message in a Bottle

Writing e-mails is quick. Texting is even quicker. Facebook messages are easy to write. However, there is nothing like getting a letter in the mail. I want to start writing more letters because I really think it has an effect on the recipient in a way much greater than any email.

Some of my favorite stationary sets are...
These Vera Bradley cards are just so cute! I love their prints and these have a young look to them so I don't feel too weird with them.
Lilly stationary! Such cute colors, plus the beachy design on them is perfect for the types of thank you letters I write.
You just can't not like these. Lilly shifts are just so classic and I would love to open one of these!
As pretty obvious in some of my other posts, I'm a huge fan of vineyard vines. 
These cards are just perfect! I love the color and the whales are adorable.


I have tons of favorites from Paper Concierge so here's all of them!

Well, that's a long post!

May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx



























No comments:

Post a Comment