Saturday, October 30, 2010

Home Away from Boat: New England Real Estate

Here's my second post on real estate! This one's coming from Rhode Island! It is a beautiful place to live, where everything is no more than a half hour away. The scenery is beautiful, the experiences are endless, the history is fascinating, and there is always something going on that is on the water. My dad and I, for example, went one weekend to the International Boat Show in Newport and spent the next day riding on a gondola during Waterfire in Providence. It is a very preppy area and just all together amazing. I definitely can picture myself moving back there after college. Here are some of my favorite houses:
This is such a quintessential Rhode Island colonial home. It is in North Kingstown with a beach at the end of the street. North Kingstown is the perfect place to be because you are close to everything, but it is still a residential area. 
An absolute perfect little beach house! Located in Narragansett, a beautiful and popular beach town, this little house has so much potential. I could just picture Beachy Mama turning it into an old, rustic beach house.
How cute is this?! And its right on the water! I would love to just dock my little sailboat up and go sit on the porch and watch the sunset. 
This is just all together gorgeous! I can only imagine how this looks in the snow! 
Such a classic Rhode Island beach house! Plus, its in Newport, which is such a great place to live. It is one of the sailing capitals of the world. There's tons of preppy boutiques. The New England clam chowder there is amazing! There's an ice skating rink right on the water in the winter. Overall, it is great. 
I just love cedar and this architecture is just beautiful. I love how it does a 90 degree wrap around to the garage. This is such a perfect house for a family and its on the water!
Love the porch!


May the wind be with you,
The Sailor in Pink OoXx

No comments:

Post a Comment